• Submission and processing of Student Pass is in Malaysia only.   It is not processed at the High Commission.

  • Contact the University/Education Institute you wish to study in Malaysia.

  • The University/Education Institute will apply on your behalf to the Immigration office in Malaysia.
  • Once approval is given a letter will be sent to the University/ Education Institute and applicant.

  • The approval letter may request the applicant to apply for a Visa with Reference from the High Commission.

  • If the approval letter does not request for a Visa with Reference, then applicant may travel to Malaysia with the letter of approval.

  • Applicant’s passport must be valid at least six months at the time of entry into Malaysia.





Disclaimer | A Malaysian Government Website| Copyright of The High Commission of Malaysia